วันพุธที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

For successful online dating

For successful online dating

There are essential ingredients to online dating. A good description and a photo.

It isn't necessary to be a gifted to write a meaningful post but it is necessary to give some thought and consideration of how you want to be presented in the online dating community.

A well thought out description of your needs are and what your wants and desires are, will always work better than a basic summary of who and what you are.

The most important rule to remember when writing a dating ad is that the more content and descriptive you are the better.

Typical ads my name is Joe Bloggs. I'm 99 years old, grey , divorced with a 39 year old son. I like the country, dining out, 20's music. I'd like to meet someone 80 to 90 years old who's ready to settle down and who has similar interests to me.

you get the idea don't you. lets re-write and show you how to add zest and interest to your profile.

Hi, my name is joe I'm almost 99 years young; instead of I'm 99 years old.

Your description needn't be mediocre; grey , that does not really say anything, try short silver hair, or have silver highlights which i wear short.

Include your status as it is an important part of who you are; single, divorced etc

Is more revealing than divorced with a 39-year-old son.

A bit about what you like and expand on it why do you like what you like I love the country and the fresh air, Italian restaurants and sushi, listening to my favorite music from the 20's and long slow country drives,

I like the country; dining out, country drives, 20's music doesn't tell the story and leaves a lot more questions than answers.

And what do you want in return; ask and the chances are you will get a better return

I'd like to meet a lady who is about my age with or without children of her own. It may be someone who may be ready to settle down and commit herself to a serious relationship if all the vibes are right. I'm not looking for frantic activity times, sporty types or constant parties, I dislike smoke as it affects my wellbeing.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: