วันพุธที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Generate Traffic

Generate Traffic

Author: Jo Mark

People write articles for different reasons. Some people write to see their name in print, others try to generate traffic to their blog or website, and some write articles to generate income. I write for traffic and income. And, I must admit, it has worked out quite well on both fronts.

Before I started writing articles, the traffic to my sites was growing quite slowly, as was my income. One month I made $3.67, the next month I made $5.21. Hardly enough to live on!

I did some intensive research to develop a strategy to increase my income as well as traffic to my site and do it as cheaply as possible. I researched hundreds, maybe thousands, of articles on the subjects. I concluded that I could achieve both of my goals quite effectively by writing articles.

When I began marketing articles, I focused primarily on the income they could generate. The traffic was an added bonus. All of the articles I write are targeted to correspond to a product or service I’m promoting. This strategy has worked extremely well for me. In my first month using this method, I made $167. This represented a huge increase over prior months. Now, after applying this strategy for a little over six months, I make several thousand per month and it’s growing very nicely. Of course, to make this kind of money, you have to write a lot of articles. You will not achieve these results by writing 10 articles per month! You have to write and submit several articles each day.

With each of my articles, I carefully craft a resource box with either two or three links. Each resource box is targeted to the information contained in that article. Each link is closely related to the subject of that article. If a reader was interested in my article, they will probably be interested in the related links that I provide in my resource box.

If readers like my style of writing, the information I provide, and the design of my article, they will click on my links. If they do not like the article, they will most likely leave the article before finishing it. For that reason, those who are interested in the topic and like my style will click my link.

My website provides me with another advantage. I offer many free ebooks, pdf’s, and articles at my site. And, as a general rule, people like free stuff. I publicize this fact in my resource box and get plenty of traffic from my articles. If you want to generate additional traffic, offer people plenty of stuff for free.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: