วันพุธที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Get Rich Quick Scams Revealed! by GLYNN HARWOOD

Get Rich Quick Scams Revealed! by GLYNN HARWOOD

Do you want to make money quickly, and with hardly any effort? Well, I certainly did. Because to me that meant a better quality of life, and most importantly, more time to spend with my family.

Now, we've all seen those ads on line from successful people who claim to have made literally millions just using the Internet. What's more, they're now turning the tables by offering you the chance to follow in their footsteps and repeat their achievements. Whether it be stocks and shares, affiliate programs, or pay per click advertising, there is no limit to how you too can become rich beyond your wildest dreams.

I can tell you right now that in my experience 99% of these people and their magical programs are total frauds. How do I know this? Because (I'm sorry to admit it!) I've bought my fair share of them in pursuit of my own financial freedom. 'Naive fool!' If that's what you're saying to yourself as you read this, then congratulations. You're spot on. And more importantly, you're much less likely to be relieved of your cash than I was. Too trusting you see, that's my problem.

However, trusting or not, nobody likes being conned, and I'm no different. That's why I decided to share with you some points on how to spot the programs that literally are too good to be true. If the site advertising the program that you are considering joining contains any of the following, then you might want to think very carefully before parting with your money:

  • outdated information
  • non-working links
  • links leading to other sites that asked for more money
  • no help section
  • no real email support

Now, before you burst into tears at the diminishing prospect of quitting your current job and making money with your own business, then please don't despair. Do you think that I would have time to sit around writing articles on successful home businesses if I didn't have one myself? Of course not. I'd be caught up in the same 9 to 5 rat race as you. Fortunately however, all of my research and hard work was not in vain. You see surprisingly, I was able to find some professional individuals running legitimate programs.

These quality sites have a number of things in common. Such as boasting impressive membership areas that contain quality content as well as a realistic forecast of potential income. The best sites were also giving something away for free. Perhaps an e-book, or a regular newsletter full of useful tips and tricks for improving your business. They also have a dedicated staff of REAL people who are there to help you get started. And perhaps the best testimonial of all, the chance to chat in several on line forums to actual site members who are successfully using the program you're interested in. You don't just have to take my word for it you can find out more by visiting www.moneyious.com for an example of such programs to see what you think.

Well, my search for legitimate programs is over for now, and I can concentrate on taking my business even further. I hope that by following my advice you too will soon have a successful home business of your own

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: